Being a Feast volunteer is a great way to meet new people who live in your area, put names to faces you see in the street, and generally have a lot of fun. Everyone's has a skill to share so we'd love to hear from you.
If you'd like to volunteer on market days, help plan and organise in between Feasts, or find out more, come to our open meetings at The Railway pub in Tulse Hill (Tuesdays 6.30-8pm), or send us an email: email@example.com
Some Feast Day Jobs
- Stewards The friendly faces' of Feast on Feast days. Hand out flyers, answer questions, collect information and feedback from market goers, stall holders and hub leaders.
- First aid We need at least one registered First Aider on call each Feast day. First Aid kit and incident book available at Feast HQ.
- Hub organisers Shape the Feast. Whether your passion is food, retro, artisans or gardening - help organise and support stall holders on Feast days and in the lead up to Feasts. Help decide on the mix of stalls.
- Entertainments Support and organise entertainers for each Feast, including children’s activities. Sign them up in the lead up to Feasts.
- Children’s activities Helping organise activities and working with children of different ages
In Between Feasts
- Behind the scenes stuff and outreach Press and PR, IT, community engagement, partnerships and sponsorships, volunteer organising
- Support and management Help with steering group, accountancy and book keeping, legal advice, business development
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Create a Profile
Become a member of this site and join the conversations.