How do I get involved?
Every Tuesday evening at 6.30pm, we have an open meeting at either The Railway pub (warmer months) or the White Hart (winter den) by Tulse Hill station. Come along and join us for a couple of hours to meet the groups organising the market and find out how you can get involved.
If you can’t make Tuesday nights, make sure you sign up to our mailing list so we can keep you informed about other ways to be part of the Feast.
I want to have a market stall – how do I get one?
There are five marketplace hubs at the West Norwood Feast, each with its own focus. If you’re interested in having a stall, please contact the appropriate group:
- Food Fair: for all kinds of food stalls, contact email@example.com
- Artisans’ Market: for stalls selling arts, crafts and everything handmade, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fresh ‘n’ Green: for all fresh produce (meat, fruit and veg etc) and green-fingered gardening stuff, contact email@example.com
- Retro Village: for stalls selling vintage clothes or furniture, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Hub: a mix of food and craft stalls, with the emphasis on healthy living and happiness, contact email@example.com
As a stallholder, you will need Public Liability Insurance cover. If you don’t have this already, the Combined Market Traders Insurance Association offer a suitable policy for £48/yr.
When will the next market be?
Feast takes place the first Sunday of the month, come rain or shine April-December. The dates for 2016 are 3 April – 1 May – 5 June – 3 July – 7 Aug – 4 Sept – 2 Oct – 6 Nov – 4 Dec
How are you going to spread the word?
Local volunteers have been talking to businesses, organisations and residents around West Norwood. We’re keen to make the Feast a celebration of all the great things already going on in this part of South London, bringing together local people and attracting new visitors to the area. If you have ideas or suggestions for other ways we should be spreading the word, please get in touch.
If you use Twitter or Instagram and want to spread the message about Feast, please use the following hashtags; #westnorwoodfeast #firstsundayofthemonth
I’ve got a question that’s not answered here!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.