Feast will be back on Sunday 4 April! Stay tuned to the website and our social media channels to find out what we will have planned for you.
In the meantime, Feast needs volunteers! We always need general volunteers to help on the day and behind the scenes.
We also have some key roles for volunteers and would love to hear from you if you are interested and would like to find out more. Roles can be shared between one or more people too and there’s no experience needed. You get to meet and volunteer with a great bunch of people, give back to your community and have fun.
• Entertainments Coordinator – to book Feast performers and look after them on the day. Set up equipment and pack away at the end of the day.
• Additional Hub Leaders – to volunteer alongside the existing Hub Leaders to book stalls and support traders on the day.
• HQ Hub Leader – to set up the HQ/Information gazebo. To welcome visitors and answer questions about Feast and the local area and sign up volunteers.
• Don’t mind an early start, then we need you! To collect equipment (chairs, Hub Boxes, signs) from the nearby storage areas and deliver them to each Hub in time for the start of Feast.
• Tea and Talk Table – to set up and give out refreshments and chat to senior members of the community.
• First aiders – to be available on the day.
• Kit Coordinator – to look after the Feast kit – gazebos and tables. Can be done at any time.
For more info on volunteering go here.
To find out more message Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat further and see if any of the roles are for you.